Healthcare and Life Sciences
Olmstead Williams Communications creates strategic public relations programs with services focused on the bottom-line business objectives of its healthcare and life sciences industry clients. We are experts at helping identify, define and engage the appropriate target audiences, including strategic partners, investors, physicians, patients, hospital boards, advocacy groups, donors and government entities.
- Our firm has broad healthcare and life sciences expertise. This includes early stage positioning, launch support, growing established businesses and life cycle planning for a wide range of medical and life sciences products and providers, with specific expertise in new and emerging technologies and services.
- Representative clients include Advanced Bionics, the Alfred E. Mann Foundation, Hyseq, Strata BioSciences and Saint John’s Hospital and Health Center.
- We develop campaigns that offer global media positioning, high-profile speaking engagements, bylined (guest) articles in leading business and trade publications and social media engagement.
- Olmstead Williams Communications is a trusted partner and advisor to clients facing litigation and critical regulatory issues.
- Our firm understands the complex, science-driven and technical environment of the healthcare and life sciences industries. We help position products, services and technologies in this challenging and ever-changing market climate and provide a fresh perspective, creative energy and measurable value to clients.
- There is no learning curve with Olmstead Williams Communications because we stay abreast of the current issues challenging the healthcare and life sciences sectors.
- We look closely at the existing marketing strategies of clients and develop PR programs that ensure a solid ROI.