Financial & Professional Services
Olmstead Williams Communications delivers strategy and results to professional services firms, including clients in private equity, investment banking and financial planning firms, as well as law and accounting firms. Our agency has won awards in this category, with a strategic approach that focuses on supporting client business, while working as a partner to identify, define and engage all stakeholders.
- Olmstead Williams Communications employs strategic public relations counsel with services that help firms build brand recognition to ensure clients get the right calls – desirable assignments, new business, investors – and grow.
- We represent national firms from New York and Washington, D.C., to Southern California and the Bay Area, and are well versed in speaking, sponsorship and board opportunities to take public relations initiatives beyond media to an expanded network.
- Our firm positions partners and principals as “go to” sources for reporters, including journalists at trade publications and beat reporters at major regional and national publications.
- We support the existing marketing strategies of clients with tailored PR tactics that deliver.
Public Relations Counsel for M&A Transactions
Olmstead Williams Communications works with company leaders, private equity and venture capital firms, as well as corporate and bankruptcy attorneys to provide communications strategy and media relations support for every stage of an M&A deal to ensure the best price, partner and seamless transition for clients. Early and consistent communication with all stakeholders is vital.
Our firm provides the following public relations services:
- Raise public profiles strategically to increase valuation, position the deals for regulatory approval and garner favorable media coverage.
- Showcase products and services, leadership talent and growth trajectories to create buyer demand and support existing buy decisions.
- Attract investors and strategic partners.
- Reach stakeholders to build internal and external acceptance – essential to successful deals and integrations – including: current investors, customers, employees, boards of directors, management, suppliers, regulatory bodies and media.
- Develop messages that articulate key issues for each stakeholder group before, during and after the deal, including: C-suite and legal team support, media relations and media training for spokespeople.
- Manage communications and media at each stage – from due diligence through negotiation to post-merger integration.