Olmstead Williams Communications creates strategic public relations programs with services focused on the bottom-line business objectives of technology innovators. Our agency helps identify, define and engage the appropriate target audiences, including investors, clients, vendors and other strategic business partners.
- Our firm is immersed in the critical technology issues facing businesses, from security and content delivery to innovations in IT, to emerging Internet services that will ultimately impact business.
- Olmstead Williams Communications works with clients to develop breakthrough marketing and communications strategies that deal with the realities of technology adoption cycles.
- We identify the trends and issues of interest to beat reporters and trade publications, and position clients as expert sources on the network security and communications needs of corporations.
- Our firm has close relationships with industry and research analysts, keeping them informed of clients’ new products, technologies, management changes and other important company announcements.
- Olmstead Williams Communications reviews the existing marketing strategies of clients and develop PR tactics that deliver numerous times the dollar return on their commitment.
Olmstead Williams Communications helps clean technology companies create their own energy, rather than plug into a faltering communications grid. The companies in this sector seek capital partners, talent and deals, and the firm makes sure the market knows its clients as experts across numerous topics:
- The science, economics, investment opportunities and environmental impacts of recycling and waste management
- Industry-specific offerings for agriculture, construction, transportation and other industries
- Water treatment processes, conservation and monitoring
- Biofuels and natural gas
- Electricity generation (hydrogen, geothermal, solar, wind, hydro)
- Energy storage
- Energy efficiency products
- Power and efficiency management services
- Early-stage green technologies such as cloud computing services
Strategic public relations campaigns for clean tech clients include these primary objectives:
- Attract capital from investors to fuel the next phase of financing.
- Position the technology and enterprise to capitalize on U.S. and/or state government funding initiatives.
- Secure national and international funding from governments.
- Sway the attention of a variety of energy companies and other industries investing in intellectual property.
- Position the company for acquisition in order to fuel continued growth.