EY is pleased to announce the winners of the Entrepreneur Of The Year 2018 Greater Los Angeles Awards. As the world’s most prestigious business awards program for entrepreneurs, Entrepreneur Of The Year recognizes business leaders who are excelling in areas such as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. The entrepreneurs noted below were selected by a panel of independent judges and revealed at a special black-tie awards gala on Thursday, June 14, at The Beverly Hilton Hotel.
“These winners represent the booming industries, leadership and exceptional ideas that are driving innovation and growth in Greater LA,” said Scott Porter, Partner at Ernst & Young LLP, and Director, Entrepreneur Of The Year. “They are creating jobs, disrupting industries, and developing services and solutions that are improving whole economies, countless lives and society at large.”
The winners of the Entrepreneur Of The Year 2018 Greater Los Angeles Awards are:
- Master Entrepreneur Award | Arie Belldegrun, MD, FACS
- Technology Award | Jake Winebaum, CEO | Brighter, Inc. | Santa Monica, CA
- Emerging Award | Heather Hasson, Co-CEO, and Trina Spear, Co-CEO | FIGS, Inc. | Los Angeles, CA
- Consumer Products & Retail Award | Eddy Lu, Co-Founder & CEO, and Daishin Sugano, Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer | GOAT | Culver City, CA
- Digital Media Award | Rich Pierson, Co-Founder & CEO, and Andy Puddicombe, Co-Founder | Headspace | Santa Monica, CA
- Cleantech & Renewable Energy Award | Patrick Maloney, Founder & CEO | Inspire | Santa Monica, CA
- Health Award | Dr. Anthony Gabriel, Co-Founder and COO, and Rich Whitney, Co-Founder, Chairman, & CEO | Radiology Partners | El Segundo, CA
- Marketing Technology Award | Michael Blend, Co-Founder & President, and Chuck Ursini, Co-Founder & CEO | System1 LLC | Venice, CA
- Family Business Award | Nadine Watt, President | Watt Companies | Santa Monica, CA
Read the full announcement here.