Ernst & Young LLP today announced the finalists for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2013 Award in the Pacific Northwest. The awards program recognizes high-growth entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities.
The finalists are:
· Brandon Dawson, Audigy Group, LLC, Vancouver, Washington
· Craig Bramscher, Brammo, Inc., Ashland, Oregon
· Jim Weber, Brooks Sports, Inc., Bothell, Washington
· Gary Fish, Deschutes Brewery, Bend, Oregon
· Chris Barrow, EagleView Technologies, Bothell, Washington
· Steve Larson, Eid Passport, Hillsboro, Oregon
· Sam Blackman, Elemental Technologies, Portland, Oregon
· Dara Khosrowshahi, Expedia, Inc., Bellevue, Washington
· Mark Mason, HomeStreet, Inc., Seattle, Washington
· Greg Pierson, iovation, Portland, Oregon
· Tom Alberg, Paul Goodrich, Gerald Grinstein, William Ruckelshaus, Madrona Venture Group, Seattle, Washington
· Kyle Stavig, Myers Container, Portland, Oregon
· Beau Fessenden, Natural Molecular Testing Corp., Renton, Washington
· Greg Seibly, Sterling Bank, Spokane, Washington
· Kurt Dammeier, Sugar Mountain, Seattle, Washington
· Kevin Klock, TalkingRain, Preston, Washington
· Darryl Rawlings, Trupanion, Seattle, Washington
· Spencer Rascoff, Zillow, Inc., Seattle, Washington
The finalists were selected by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be revealed at a gala event on June 7, 2013, at the Hyatt Regency in Bellevue, Wash.
Collectively, these finalists grew their company’s employment by 39% and their revenues by 44% between 2010 and 2012. Now in its 27th year, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Program has expanded globally to recognize company builders in over 140 cities and in more than 50 countries throughout the world.
Regional award winners go on to compete at the national level. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the National Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Overall Award winner, will be announced at the annual awards gala in Palm Springs, California, on November 16, 2013. The awards are the culminating event of the Ernst & Young Strategic Growth Forum®, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies.