EY announced the winners of the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Award in Greater Los Angeles on June 20th at a gala event at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The winners were:
- 9to5 Seating | Dara Mir, President | Hawthorne, CA | Manufacturing & Distribution category
- Dollar Shave Club | Michael Dubin, Founder & CEO | Marina del Rey, CA | e-Commerce category
- Legalzoom.com, Inc. | John Suh, CEO | Glendale, CA | Business Services category
- MarketShare | Wes Nichols and Jon Vein, Co-Founders & Co-CEO | Los Angeles, CA | Technology category
- NewMark Merrill Companies | Sandy Sigal, Founder, CEO & President | Woodland Hills, CA | Services category
- Scopely | Walter Driver, Co-Founder & CEO | Culver City, CA | Consumer category
- SteelHouse | Mark Douglas, Founder & CEO | Culver City, CA | Emerging category
- SusieCakes | Susan Sarich, Founder & CEO | Santa Monica, CA | Hospitality category
“It’s pretty incredible knowing that EY has been celebrating entrepreneurs through this program for 30 years, but this is definitely just the beginning,” said April Spencer, Co-Director of the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards program in Greater Los Angeles.
Read the full release: EY Announces Winners of The EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2016 Greater Los Angeles Awards.