Prepaid cards – reloadable cards that can be used to make payments similar to debit cards and are becoming the foundation of a second tier banking system used by a growing number of low income consumers – are continuing to grow in popularity. In 2006 alone, the Federal Reserve estimated that 312 million transactions were made with prepaid cards for a total value of $13.3 billion, a number that rises every year.
- If you can take a selfie, you can protect your state tax refund.
- With IDEMIA’s help, Alabama uses facial recognition to stop tax fraud
- San Fernando Valley Business Journal speaks to CURE Pharmaceutical’s new hire
- This is the state of the media for 2018. | eNews from OWC
- TaskUs’ Bryce Maddock featured on Middle Market Executive podcast
Paulo Acuna 2018-02-07T16:46:50+00:00
Paulo Acuna 2018-01-04T19:56:47+00:00
Paulo Acuna 2017-12-07T23:36:46+00:00
Paulo Acuna 2017-09-27T15:49:07+00:00
Paulo Acuna 2017-08-08T21:36:36+00:00
Brandon Edwards Brentwood Associates Broads Circle Business cleantech crisis communications DreamHammer E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year EOY ernst & young Facebook finance FlexEnergy health Huffington Post jerry welch labj language interpretation Language Line Services Los Angeles Los Angeles Business Journal Los Angeles Times Louis Provenzano Lou Provenzano New York Times nFinanSe Olmstead Williams Olmstead Williams Communications Outsourcing over-the-phone interpretation owc pr prepaid cards private equity public relations social media TaskUs technology The Great Courses Tracy Olmstead Williams tracy williams twitter venture capital WSJ