In an increasingly complex regulatory environment, we leverage our clients’ deep industry expertise to position them as thought leaders in front of the audience that matters most: their potential clients.
- Strategy – OWC is a partner of our client’s team. That relationship is critical to a campaign and ensures alignment throughout. We are mindful of the stakeholders and keep the PR campaign on track as we:
- Build assets under management
- Attract investors
- Communicate with existing investors and capital markets
- Define niche
- Execution & Media Relations – OWC succeeds because we know how to tell your story and spotlight your expertise. We generate profiles of clients’ services, products in national and international media, vertical industry publications and respected online forums. OWC builds meaningful media and industry relationships that get them in print and broadcast. In addition, we position clients to speak at industry conferences and to be nominated and win industry awards. We expand firm’s online engagement and significantly enhance SEO to drive traffic to client sites.
- Tracking & Measurement – OWC monitors traditional and social media for client presence and provides alerts to any significant online dialogue about client issues. We provide immediate 24/7 intervention to counter viral misinformation threats and deploy a number of tools to measure impact and engagement.
OWC works with leaders in the financial services industry, including fintech and alternative lenders to investment banks, private equity, money management, hedge funds and investment banks.
- Issues management and crisis consulting for investment banking firm on private placement equities for publicly traded companies. Campaign highlighted the depth of experience and value of team to combat “death spiral preferreds” image.
- Created campaign that took global smart card leader, Oberthur Technologies, to the No. 1 provider of chip cards in the U.S. and the “go to” experts on payment security technology. See case study.
- Public relations program leading global money manager including the launch of a “dogs of the Dow” strategy and other unique alternative lending funds.
- Launch of Dimensional Fund Advisors first media campaign to support investment growth from fee-only advisors resulting in multi-billion dollar growth for the firm. Firm worked exclusively with David Booth and top client service executives.
- Created award-winning campaign with specific industry differentiation for private equity firm Brentwood Associates among investor and industry stakeholders. Lead to better deals for established brands, superior returns on exits and ongoing interest from investors including pension funds and private wealth. See media coverage roundup.
- Media support for leading finance and venture capital conferences including the launch of the Montgomery Summit and Milken Global Forum.
- Award-winning thought leadership campaign for EY venture capital and IPO leaders scoring quarterly and semi-annual coverage respectively for all reports. See case study.
- Launched the nation’s first online insurance brokerage firms, Answer Financial, Inc., which has become the largest independent insurance broker.
OWC won PRisms from the Public Relations Society of America for the following financial services campaigns:
- Ongoing Product or Service Program – Business to Business (“Counting on Thought Leadership for Growth in Ernst & Young’s West Region”)
- Reputation/Brand Management – Corporate Business (“Getting the Right Calls: Brentwood Associates Defines its Brand”)
- Ongoing Product or Service Program – Business to Business (“Accounting for Market Leadership: Putting a ‘W’ on the Board for Ernst & Young