Awards season is here and we’re pumped to medal up. EY Entrepreneur Of The Year, now in its 32nd year, is the big prize to honor entrepreneurs in more than 145 cities in 60 countries who demonstrate extraordinary success in areas such as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment. The benefits that past participants have experienced? Accreditation, exposure, recognition, mentoring and public relations.
Here’s some of the coverage from last year’s events across California:
- LA entrepreneurs in the hot seat for EY Entrepreneur of the Year Awards (FOX 11)
- He’s building virtual roads to wellness (LA Times)
- Orange County’s EY Entrepreneur of the Year winners announced (Orange County Register)
- On The Scene: Business Matters (Modern Luxury Silicon Valley)
The program is focused on diversity and inclusiveness: Anyone can nominate anyone. Many of the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year participants are nominated by proud colleagues, their vendors or admirers, who think recognition is due, and self-nominations are encouraged. Learn more or submit a nomination today. The deadline for applications is Friday, March 9, 2018.
Olmstead Williams Communications is a proud sponsor for Entrepreneur Of The Year, but that’s not the only reason we love the program. We’re cheerleaders for award programs that offer a spotlight to our clients. Awards are one more way to raise your company’s profile and generate news. Here is a sampling of the honors/achievements we are submitting for our clients:
- Inc. 5000 list
- Fast Company’s Innovation By Design Awards
- Entrepreneur’s Entrepreneur 360 list
- M&A Advisor Awards
- Becker’s 250+ telehealth companies to know in 2018
There is an awards program that will help drive your business forward. We’re here to discuss these and other programs.