Olmstead Williams Communications closes 2018 with 35 percent growth in revenue.
“Our growth correlates directly to our clients’ success, and we’re proud to play a role in driving clients’ revenue, building their brand and engaging employees,” said Tracy Williams, CEO and founder of Olmstead Williams Communications. “As we look to 2019, we see tremendous opportunities in our key market sectors of technology, healthcare and financial services despite a challenging geopolitical climate.”
Top client highlights include:
- TaskUs, the world’s leading customer experience and business process outsourcing firm for rapidly growing companies, earned six industry awards for excellence in company culture and employee happiness. Most notable is the company’s debut on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list. The company also attracted a $250 million investment from Blackstone, announced a global expansion into two new countries and the creation of 2,000 new jobs.
- CrowdOut Capital, a pioneering non-bank private lender for middle market companies, saw dramatic growth in its assets under management (AUM), increasing 8x in 2018 to reach $165 million.
- CURE Pharmaceutical, an innovative drug delivery and development company, became the first and only pharma drug delivery company to have a DEA license for schedule 1 manufacturing to further the research and development of cannabinoid-based pharma products. The company achieved tremendous revenue growth and is preparing for an IPO in early 2019.
- Geneva Health Solutions, created better outcomes for patients with implanted cardiac devices by providing doctors with timely and critical information from implant data. The company tripled its client base and workforce and quadrupled the number of devices being monitored through its service and grew its revenue tenfold.
- Cloudbreak Health, a leader in telemedicine solutions, earned top recognitions including Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2018 E360, Becker’s Top Telehealth Companies to Know, Medical Marketing & Media’s Top 40 Healthcare Transformers of 2018, the 2018 MedTech Breakthrough Award for Best Videoconferencing Solution and one of Insights Success Magazine’s Most Recommended Language Service Providers of 2018.
- CompoSecure, L.L.C. became the leader in the manufacture and design of bespoke payment cards shipping more than one million of its dual interface premium financial cards for the contactless market.
- Saban Community Clinic, a federally-qualified health center that supports more than 114,000 visits from low-income and uninsured patients, saw record patient enrollments this year resulting from events including a one-day Back-to-School vaccine clinic where enrollment spiked 40 percent.